Schedule an appointment to discuss your banking needs.
Save time and stay safe
American National Bank & Trust Company remains committed to meeting the banking needs of our customers. While our branch drive-through lanes remain open, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to visit one of our branch lobbies through our convenient online scheduling tool.
We care about your safety
Our team takes every precaution within each branch to create a sanitary experience for our customers and employees. You can continue to do your banking through our digital channels, telephone, or drive-up services. In the event that you need to meet face-to-face with a banker, please schedule a meeting quickly and easily online.
Prepare for your appointment
For your safety, we ask all customers to consider the following screening questions before they are being allowed in the building for an appointment:
- Do you have a fever, cough, or sore throat?
- Do you have any other flu-like symptoms?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has flu-like symptoms or has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you traveled (domestically or internationally) in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has traveled in the past 14 days?
- Anyone who enters a branch lobby will be required to wear a mask, including employees and visitors.