Control how your AMNB debit card is used and set up card alerts!
American National debit card users can set a variety of customized controls and alerts within online banking and our mobile banking app including:
- Turn debit and credit cards on or off
- Report cards lost or stolen
- Activate a new card
- Set travel alerts
- and options for transactions based on location, merchant type, transaction type, and more!
Card Management: Options
Set your preferences to either Block and/or Send Alert for the following transaction types:
Block and/or send alerts for any International transactions
- Department Store: includes clothing, accessories, office supplies, electronics, etc.
- Entertainment: includes amusement parks, movie theaters, arcades, etc.
- Gas Station: includes fuel dispensers, warehouse club gas, etc
- Grocery: includes supermarkets, bakeries, butchers, etc.
- Household: includes utilities, contracted services like electricians, plumbers and A/C repair, etc.
- Personal Care: includes drug stores, pharmacies, health professionals, etc.
- Restaurant: includes diners, fast-food, cafeterias, etc.
- Travel: includes airlines, car rentals, hotels, etc.
- Age Restricted: includes liquor stores, smoke shops, casinos, adult stores, etc.
- Other: purchases at other merchants
- In Store: includes department stores, pharmacies, other retail stores, etc.
- eCommerce: includes online bill payment, online shopping, etc.
- Mail/Phone Order: includes catalog shopping, travel agents payments, etc.
- Recurring: includes automated bill payment, monthly expense payments, etc.
- ATM: includes bank ATMs, vendor ATMs, cash advance, etc.
- Other: includes other cases outside of standard types.
Spending limits: for individual transactions and monthly limits
- Spending limit: Transactions over your designated amount will be blocked and an alert will be sent.
- Spending alert: Transactions over your designated amount will send an alert.
- Monthly spending limit: Transactions that would bring your monthly spending total over your designated amount will be blocked and an alert will be sent.
- Monthly spending alert: Transactions that would bring your monthly spending total over your designated amount will send an alert.
Click the airplane icon to include location(s) and dates of any travel and which cards should be permitted during that time
Card Management: Alert Preferences
You can choose to be notified by of activity for ALL transactions or designate which transactions to receive an alert. You can elect in-app notification, text message, and/or email for the following types of activity:
When a transaction is blocked, a transaction alert will be sent using any of your selected methods (in-app, text, or email)
When a transaction has been processed, a notification alert will be sent using any of your selected methods (in-app, text, or email)
Start using Card Management today
No sign up is necessary for existing online banking users. Just go to the Card Management tile on the dashboard to set your preferences today!