Monitor debit card and account activity in near real time with our Card Watch mobile alerts program. Simply register your debit card, choose and customize the alerts you would like to receive, and select your method(s) of notification—text, email and/or push notifications.* You can enroll and/or manage your alerts through your desktop computer or your mobile device.
Here are the debit card alerts available:
- Transactions that exceed the limit set by you
- Declined transactions
- Card not present transactions
- ATM withdrawals
- International transactions
- Transactions at gas stations
- Low account balance according to the amount you specify
And there are two ways to enroll:
- Click here to enroll through your desktop computer.
- To download and enroll through the new mobile app: click here for Apple® devices, or click here for Android™ devices. Search for the American National Card Watch app.
Did you enroll in Card Watch prior to May 23, 2016? We now have a new, improved platform, which requires re-enrollment. Refer to an email dated May 23, 2016, from American National on how to re-enroll. Your mobile alerts for the old platform will cease on June 1, 2016, unless you re-enroll for the service through the new platform.
For assistance or questions regarding Card Watch, call our 24-hour customer service line at 1.866.446.6790.
You also may visit our Q&A page for more information on the Card Watch mobile apps.
*To receive your mobile alerts via push notifications, you must select this delivery method within the American National Card Watch mobile app.
American National does not charge fees to download or use the Card Watch app. Your mobile service provider may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your service provider for complete details.
Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., and Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.