If you ask our customers what sets American National apart from other financial services providers—they’ll quickly tell you: “It’s the people who work here.” As talented and experienced professionals, everyone on our staff strives to provide each customer, whether internal or external, with exemplary service. That is why it is a pleasure to offer positions that are rewarding in both career advancement opportunities and benefits.
Think you are the perfect fit for American National? First, take a look at our Guiding Principles and Core Values and then, view our career opportunities.
At American National, we believe a dynamic workforce is a diverse workforce, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on ethnicity, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, culture, beliefs, physical ability, or military experience.
For security reasons, the online job application must be submitted within two hours of clicking “Apply Now.” Please have any reference information readily available before you begin. Applications cannot be saved in-process to be completed at another time; they must be completed in one sitting.
Relationship Banker I
|Floating Relationship Banker I||
|Relationship Banker I||Burlington, NC
|Part-time Relationship Banker I||Lovingston, VA|
|Deposit Operations Specialist||Danville, VA|
|Relationship Manager||Danville, VA|
- Operate a sound, efficient, growing, and highly profitable company.
- Identify and respond to our internal and external customers’ needs and expectations in an ever-changing financial environment.
- Provide 21st century financial solutions to our customers that are designed to meet their current and future needs.
- Provide an attractive return for our shareholders.
- Furnish positive leadership for the well-being of all the communities we serve.
- Continuously develop a challenging and rewarding work environment for our employees that focuses on working as a team.
- Conduct our work with integrity and professionalism.
- Build personal relationships based on honesty and integrity.
- Treat people fairly and speak with candor and care.
- Develop people to their highest potential.
- Coach for improved performance.
- Show a passion for winning.
- Act like business owners.
- Celebrate individual and team successes often.
- Communicate with strategic purpose and aim for consistency.
- Hold ourselves and our teammates accountable for results.
- Always use good, sound judgment when engaging with customers and seek help with decisions when we are uncomfortable.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer