Dear American National Customer,
Previous messages from April 1
, March 18
and March 11
outlined some of the actions we have taken to ensure our employees and customers are protected while helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Please see the following update.
Closed Branches to Re-open July 6
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we temporarily closed a few of our bank locations. We are pleased to announce that four of the locations impacted will be opening to drive-thru banking on July 6, 2020. Like the rest of our branches, the lobbies will be available by appointment for those customers that need access.
- Guilford College (Greensboro) - 5509 West Friendly Avenue
- Ridgeway - 3810 Greensboro Road
- Airport Branch (Danville) - 1407 South Boston Road
- Timberlake (Lynchburg) - 20479 Timberlake Road
We look forward to serving you at your neighborhood branch soon.
Click here for a full list of all of our banking locations.
As a reminder, we have many digital and contact-free banking tools available as secure alternatives to conduct your banking:
- ATMs (most of which can handle deposits, including currency deposits)
- 24/7 account access through mobile and online banking (offering bill payment, transfers, and mobile check deposits among other services)
- Online account opening for new personal accounts
- Support through Customer Care and 24/7 Telephone Banking (1.800.240.8190)
We are here
We appreciate your continued trust in us and for your flexibility in our efforts to protect our employees, our customers, and our community.