Fraud Protection with Positive Pay
Save time and money by using our Account Reconciliation service. This service automatically reconciles all checks paid against your American National account.
- Each time you issue checks, you will submit an electronic file to American National containing the individual check serial numbers and amounts.
- We build a cumulative check register from the file you send and compare every check presented for payment against it.
- If a check's serial number and amount does not match your check issue record, the check is presented to you for review as a possible fraudulent item.
- You decide to pay or return the check.
- All checks presented to an American National teller for cashing are compared to your company's check issue file. If the information on the presented check does not match your check issue file, the person is referred to your company.