Getting Started with Mobile Wallet
Not only does it eliminate the need to carry around a bulky wallet, mobile payments are safer, convenient, and more secure than cash or card payments. Follow the instructions below based on your phone type.
Then look for the NFC symbol (icon shown here) at a point of sale to get started today. Once you add your debit card to your mobile wallet, you will never look back!
Add your AMNB Debit Card to Apple Pay
- Open the Wallet app that came with your phone
- Tap the Add button, which resembles a "+" sign at the top right. (For security, you may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.)
- To add your American National debit card, you can take a photo of your information - just position it as indicated in the frame. Or you can enter your card details manually. your phone so
- Once it captures your information, Tap Next, then enter the three digit CVV number found on the back of your card.
- You will need to agree to the Terms & Conditions and then you are all set.
Add your AMNB Debit Card to Samsung Pay
- To get started, open Samsung Pay on your phone.
- Tap Menu in the top left corner, and then tap "Cards"
- Next, tap "Add card" - the blue +card icon, and then tap "Add credit/debit card"
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your American National debit card.
- Once you add a card, you must agree to the card's terms and conditions. You may add up to ten cards.
Add your AMNB Debit Card to Google Pay
- Open the Google Pay app on your phone.
- On the Payment Method screen, select credit or debit card.
- Line up your American National debit card as instructed to take a photo of your card information. Or you can enter your information manually.
- You will be asked to confirm your card details.
- Then Google will verify your enrollment with either a text or email verification. Once you complete that step you are set up.