Welcome to banking the American way.
This page serves as an online guide for MidCarolina Bank customers who have been converted to American National’s banking services as of February 17, 2012. All MidCarolina Bank offices have now changed to American National Bank and Trust Company, and customers are able to bank at any American National office location.
If you are an existing American National customer, visit www.amnb.com/upgrade for more applicable information on our system upgrade.
This page provides instructions for customers who have previously enrolled in American National Online Banking and are logging in for the first time on the new amnb.com. Click here to Enroll if you are a new American National Online Banking customer.
We apologize for the delay some of you have experienced with logging in to our new Online Banking system for the first time. Please rest assured that we are replying to each customer inquiry as quickly and thoroughly as possible; however, due to the high volume of calls, responses may be delayed. In the interim, we hope that these tips will help you successfully complete first-time login procedures on the new Online Banking system.
One of the most important tips to keep in mind when following these steps is that your “current password” in steps 3 and 5 is the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security or Tax ID (for businesses) number.
PROCEDURES FOR LOGGING INTO NEW ONLINE BANKING FOR FIRST TIME
- Go to amnb.com.
- Under “Online Banking,” in the “Enter Your NetTeller ID:” window, enter your previous online banking user ID; then, click “LOGIN.” There may be a drop-down window covering the login area, so you will just need to click on “Close Window” if that is the case.
- Enter the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security or Tax ID (for businesses) number for your Online Banking Password; then, click “Submit.”
- Scroll down through the Online Agreement, check the “I Agree” box, and click “Accept.”
- To “Change Your Online Banking Password (required),” “enter your current Password” as the same password used for step 3. Then, enter a new password of your choice. You must follow the guidelines in the right margin (6-25 characters, at least one number and at least one letter, special characters like +_%!$&*- are allowed). You may change your Online Banking ID, but this is optional. Click “Continue.”
- Choose a personal identification image and click “Submit.”
- On the “Security Settings” screen, click “Continue.”
- Verify that the email address on file is correct and click “Submit.”
- If you are an eStatement customer, you will come to the “Enrollment Verification” screen. In step one, click “click here” to see the passcode. Enter the passcode as indicated. Scroll down to the bottom of the disclosure and click “I Accept.”
If you have already placed a call to us, please be patient for a response. If you have not placed a call and still need assistance after following these instructions, please call 1-800-240-8190, or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask for your continued patience as we work through the high volume of inquiries. Your business is important to us, and we appreciate your cooperation.
About the System Conversion
We are excited to welcome you to the American National family of customers. In order to serve you with the same real-time banking services to which you are accustomed and to offer you enhanced banking solutions, we are undergoing a system upgrade. Therefore, please read our Frequently Asked Questions in order to learn about and prepare for temporary unavailability of Online Banking and Bill Pay. Our Frequently Asked Questions will also help you understand how to handle your existing checks and check card and any other questions you may have. If you have further questions, please contact your local office or our toll-free number, 1-800-240-8190.
Support for New Online Banking
We want your transition to American National Online Banking to be as seamless and smooth as possible. Our mission is to provide quality financial services with exceptional customer service. Therefore, please refer to the following support guides that should assist with any issues.
If you still need assistance, please do not hesitate to call our eBanking Department at 434-792-5111, or call toll-free at 1-800-240-8190.
American National Products and Services
Every attempt has been made to accommodate your banking needs with the most appropriate American National account. If you need information on the details of your account, please contact your local branch or our toll-free number, 1-800-240-8190.
About the Merger
American National Bankshares Inc. completed its merger with MidCarolina Financial Corporation, effective July 1, 2011. For more information, read the relevant press release. Banking locations have expanded to include eight North Carolina branches.