Mobile App Enrollment
For iPhone®, iPad® or AndriodTM
Did you download our Mobile Banking app prior to December 1, 2014? If so, click here to upgrade to our new and improved app.
American National’s Mobile Banking App is available at no charge* to all Online Banking customers and is supported on all iPhone, iPad and Android devices. To enroll in Mobile Banking and begin using the app, follow these steps:
- From your device, launch the App Store.
- Search for American National Bank and Trust Company.
- Follow the prompts to download the app.
- From your home screen, launch the app.
- Provide the requested Online Banking ID and Password.
(These are the same credentials you use to access Online Banking from your computer.)
- Review and, if acceptable, agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter the phone number of the mobile phone you will use to access Mobile Banking.
- Respond "Yes" or "No" to the "Receive Text Message Alerts" prompt.
- Select the wireless provider servicing your mobile device.
(For questions regarding the best selection based on your device type and/or wireless service agreement, contact your mobile device service provider.)
- Select “Enroll Now” to complete your enrollment.
iPhone® and iPad® are a registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google, Inc. Blackberry® is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited. Palm® is a registered trademark of Palm, Inc.
*American National Bank and Trust Company does not charge fees to download or use the American National Mobile Banking app or American National Mobile Web. Your mobile service provider may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your service provider for complete details.