Mobile Web Enrollment
For devices such as Blackberry® and Palm® accessing Mobile Banking through a mobile browser. The Mobile App is recommended for iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM users.
American National’s Mobile Web is available at no charge* to all Online Banking customers and is accessible on all Internet-capable phones with a mobile browser. To enroll in Mobile Banking via the mobile web, follow these steps:
- From your device’s mobile browser, visit www.airteller.com/amnb.
- Select “Login.”
- Provide the requested Online Banking ID and Password.
(These are the same credentials you use to access Online Banking from your computer.)
- Review and, if acceptable, agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Respond "Yes" or "No" to the "Receive Text Message Alerts" prompt.
- Enter the phone number of the mobile phone you will use to access Mobile Banking.
- Select the wireless provider servicing your mobile device.
(For questions regarding the best selection based on your device type and/or wireless service agreement, contact your mobile device service provider.)
- Select “Enroll Now” to complete your enrollment.
iPhone® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google, Inc. Blackberry® is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited. Palm® is a registered trademark of Palm, Inc.
*American National Bank and Trust Company does not charge fees to download or use the American National Mobile Banking app or American National Mobile Web. Your mobile service provider may charge for data and text message usage. Check with your service provider for complete details.