If you have a high-deductible health insurance plan, you can open a Health Savings Account (HSA) to save for eligible healthcare expenses now and in retirement. HSAs earn interest and contributions are tax-deductible.
Features and Benefits of Health Savings Accounts
- No minimum opening deposit
- $2.25/month maintenance fee
- CD account interest rates are fixed, giving you a guaranteed return on your deposit
- When used for eligible expenses, withdrawals are not taxed
- HSA debit card is a convenient way to pay for healthcare expenses
- Annual maximum contribution limits are set by the IRS
Open a Health Savings Account today!
Have questions about contribution limits or anything else HSA-related? Get in touch with us, visit one of our convenient locations, or call us at 1-800-240.8190 to get started. Need help finding the best savings accounts for you? Contact us today or visit your nearest American National Bank location in the Piedmont Triad region of Virginia and North Carolina. We are proud to be your community’s hometown bank!