Click, scan, deposit. Depositing checks using American Nationalís Remote Deposit service is just that simple. Optimize efficiency by making deposits directly from your business using a compact scanner and our secure online Remote Deposit system.
How does Remote Deposit work?
- Scan: Scan checks from your desktop using a portable, bank-provided scanner.*
- Send: Send check images and make deposits to your American National business accounts, using a secure interface on an Internet-connected computer.
- Retrieve: Retrieve check images for up to 90 days. Plus, deposits can be verified for up to 24 months. Extensive research and report options are available.
Is Remote Deposit right for your business?
This service is ideal for businesses that:
- Receive check payments and deposit them frequently
- Have few cash deposits
- Have an office or other location that is not near an American National branch
- Have limited staff and time to leave the office to make deposits
Need the ability to make deposits after normal banking hours
If you have questions about Remote Deposit or if you are interested in establishing this service, contact us.
*Contact your Relationship Manager for payment details and cost of aquiring a scanner.