Click, scan, deposit. Depositing checks using American Nationalís Remote Deposit service is just that simple. Optimize efficiency by making deposits directly from your business using a compact scanner and our secure online Remote Deposit system.
How does Remote Deposit work?
- Scan: Scan checks from your desktop using a portable, bank-provided scanner.*
- Send: Send check images and make deposits to your American National business accounts, using a secure interface on an Internet-connected computer.
- Retrieve: Retrieve check images for up to 60 days. Extensive research and report options are available.
Is Remote Deposit right for your business?
This service is ideal for businesses that:
- Receive check payments and deposit them frequently
- Have few cash deposits
- Have an office or other location that is not near an American National branch
- Have limited staff and time to leave the office to make deposits
- Need the ability to make deposits after normal banking hours
If you have questions about Remote Deposit or if you are interested in establishing this service, contact us.
*Contact your Relationship Manager for payment details and cost of aquiring a scanner.