Get Alerts About Your Accounts
Stay up-to-date with your accounts by setting personalized alerts for balances, transactions, and usage . When you set up alerts, you will be notified by email, text, or within our app when money leaves your account, when your balance drops below a certain amount, and more. You choose how, when, and what kind of alerts you wish to receive.
- Balance Alerts - allows you to set up notifications when your account balance reaches a certain amount.
- Transaction Alerts - allows you to set up notifications for debit and/or credit activity on your account.
- User Alerts - notifications pertaining to your account such as logins from a new device, or changes to passwords and personal information.
- Bill Pay Alerts - can be set up for various payment types within the Bill Pay section of Online or Mobile Banking. Learn more.
- Log into online or mobile banking
- Click the account where you'd like to add alerts
- Select "Alert Preferences"
- Choose between "Balance Alerts" and "Transaction Alerts"
- Choose account activity you'd like to receive alerts about and how you wish to receive them.
- Click "Add Alert" and you're done!