You could win $1000 when you use your AMNB Visa Debit Card!
Your new American National debit card is packed with features that allow you to make every day purchases quickly, easily, and securely. AND, you can tap, swipe, or insert your new debit card for a chance to win big - all summer long!
Here's how it works:
- Make a purchase of any amount in July and August
- Receive one (1) entry for every purchase you make
- We will draw a winner every two weeks during this period; FIVE winners will receive $1000!
Make your first purchase today for a chance to win!
AMNB Visa Debit Card Features
Look. Tap. Go!
A simple and secure tap is all it takes to pay for things you need. Our contactless debit card makes payments more secure, convenient, and touch-free.
How to Use your Contactless Debit Card:
1. Look for the contactless symbol on the payment terminal
2. Tap your card within a couple inches to the front of the terminal
3. Once your payment is confirmed, you're good to go!
You may still insert or swipe your new card at any payment terminal.
- With contactless payment options, just tap and pay and you're on your way.
- Use your debit card at ATMs worldwide - just look for the Visa® logo
- Need a new card? We offer same-day re-issues inside our branch locations.
- Transactions are encrypted with a unique one-time code that securely protects your payment information
- Use Card Management to choose how, when, and where your card is used. Report your card lost or stole, set travel alerts, and set preferences for transactions based on location, merchant type, and more!
- Explore the benefits of Visa® Offers + Perks(Opens in a new Window) to access offers and deals, including food and beverages, shopping, entertainment, and more!
- When you enroll in our Round-Up Savings(Opens in a new Window) program, you can save money each time you use your debit card. We transfer the difference between your purchase amount and the next whole dollar amount to your savings account so you save money without even thinking about it. It really adds up over time.