Your NEW Contactless Debit Card
American National is issuing ALL existing debit cardholders with a NEW debit card with contactless technology.
NOTE, this new card has a NEW CARD NUMBER so your current card will no longer work as of May 20, 2022, or once your new card is activated and used for the first time.
Follow these steps to start using your new contactless debit card!
- Activate your card using the instructions on the card mailed to your home.
- Verify your new card information with merchants that directly debit/credit your card.
- Set up Card Management within our online and mobile banking to control how and when your card is used.
- Add your contactless card to your digital wallet.
Look. Tap. Go!
A simple and secure tap is all it takes to pay for things you need. Our contactless debit card makes payments more secure, convenient, and touch-free.
How To Use Your Contactless Card
1. Look for the contactless symbol on the payment terminal
2. Tap your card within a couple inches to the front of the terminal
3. Once your payment is confirmed, you're good to go!
You may still insert or swipe your new card at any payment terminal.
- With contactless payment options, just tap and pay and you're on your way.
- Use your debit card at ATMs worldwide - just look for the Visa® logo
- Need a new card? We offer same-day re-issues inside our branch locations.
- Transactions are encrypted with a unique one-time code that securely protects your payment information
- Use Card Management to choose how, when, and where your card is used. Report your card lost or stole, set travel alerts, and set preferences for transactions based on location, merchant type, and more!
- Explore the benefits of Visa® Offers + Perks to access offers and deals, including food and beverages, shopping, entertainment, and more!
- When you enroll in our Round-Up Savings program, you can save money each time you use your debit card. We transfer the difference between your purchase amount and the next whole dollar amount to your savings account so you save money without even thinking about it. It really adds up over time.